Monday, April 29, 2013

Driving in California

All military installations issue Department of Defense decals that are honored on all other stations. To get a decal for naval installations in the area, you'll need to go to the Pass and Decal Office at your particular base.

For either a decal or a temporary pass, you will need to show your automobile registration, driver's license, military identification card and proof of insurance. Liability insurance is mandatory in California, and you must be insured for a minimum of $15,000 bodily injury (per person), $30,000 bodily injury (per accident), and $10,000 property damage (per accident)

No comments:

Post a Comment